Western Cape Tours
3 Day Western Cape Tours Motorcycle Adventure:
- From USD $1 350
- 25% Deposit required to secure booking
- Minimum participants: 1
Itinerary for the Western Cape Tours:
- Day 1: Cape Town to L’Agulhas via Cape Point and Rooi Els
- Day 2: L’Agulhas to Robertson via Barrydale/R62
- Day 3: Robertson to Cape Town via Bains Pass
About this tour
Some say that Cape Town is the most beautiful city in the world. To prove that this is true, we start our Western Cape Tours early morning to make the most of the day, following the exceptionally scenic Chapmans Peak Drive route down to Cape Point Nature Reserve, the most southwestern corner of the African continent. This Cape Floral Region which lies within the Table Mountain National Park has been declared a Natural World Heritage Site. From here we head towards Hermanus via Boulders Beach near Simon’s Town, home to a breeding colony of more than 2000 endangered African Penguins. We visit the most Southern point of the African continent, L’Agulhas, where the Indian and Atlantic Ocean meet.
Day two takes us to Robertson via the popular town Barrydale from where we ride along Route 62. The return trip on day three to Cape Town is via the scenic Bain’s Kloof Pass.
Table Mountain, Cape Point Nature Reserve, Boulders Beach, Penguins, Chapmans Peak Drive, Whale watching, Route 62, L’Agulhas, Bains Pass.
Recommended time of year for this tour: October-March
Difficulty level: 1
Accommodation and excursions can be arranged for those arriving earlier, or staying longer
SA Motorcycle Adventures reserve the right to adjust tour itineraries at short or without prior notice due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Motorcycle rental (unlimited kilometers)
- Fuel and other consumables
- 38lt Trax Top Box and 80lt Enduristan soft bag
- Road tolls
- Experienced guide
- Breakfast and Supper
- Support vehicle with trailer carrying luggage, tools, first-aid kit and refreshments if three or more participants
- Airport transfers, Cape Town
- Helmet and protective gear
- Adventure excursions
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses
- Personal accident, travel and medical insurance
- Recovery of motorcycle in the event of an accident
- Cost of emergency medical evacuation
Do you have any further questions about this tour? Contact us TODAY and we will get back to you soonest with the needed information.