- From USD $275
- 25% Deposit required to secure booking.
- Minimum participants: 1
Private Day Tour of Cape Town
1 Day Private Day Tour of Cape Town
Itinirary for the 1 Day Private Day Tour of Cape Town:
Some say that Cape Town is the most beautiful city in the world. To prove that this is true, we start our private day tour early morning to make the most of the day, following the exceptionally scenic Chapmans Peak Drive route down to Cape Point Nature Reserve. Having taken ample pictures, we head towards Boulders Beach near Simon’s Town, home to a breeding colony of more than 2000 endangered African Penguins. From there our lunch stop is the quant town of Franschhoek which we reach via Somerset West. Finally we wind our way back to base via the internationally renowned Cape Winelands region.
Table Mountain, Cape Point Nature Reserve, Boulders Beach, Penguins, Chapmans Peak Drive.
– Recommended time of the year for this tour: October-March
– Difficulty level: 1
– Accommodation and excursions can be arranged for those arriving earlier, or staying longer
– SA Motorcycle Adventures reserve the right to adjust tour itineraries at short or without prior notice due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Motorcycle rental (unlimited kilometers)
- Fuel and other consumables
- Road tolls
- Experienced guide
- Helmet and protective gear
- Adventure excursions
- Excursions not mentioned in itinerary
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses
- Personal accident, travel and medical insurance
- Support vehicle
- Recovery of motorcycle in the event of an accident
- Cost for emergency medical evacuation
Do you have any further questions about this tour? Contact us TODAY and we will get back to you soonest with the needed information.